Look ahead, Look beyond, Look afar.
An aerial platform is best suited to gather images/ videos of areas with expanse. Given its low invasiveness, cost of operations and good temporal, spatial resolution, drones have become the sensors of choice for large industrial establishments. We at Omnipresent are proud to partner with leading industrial establishments such as Reliance, Adani and the Aditya Birla Group in providing them drone based survey, surveillance and inspection solutions.
Complimenting low tech, surface-based security our drones have deterred and caught miscreants by day or by night and thus saved our clients precious resources. Surveys have helped them map and monitor their assets and resources cost and time effectively. Non-destructive inspections (without halting operations) of critical and hazardous infrastructure such as smoke stacks and flares have provided our clients the ability to engage in planned, predictive and preventive maintenance activities.
Considerable time and effort has been saved as also preventing the exposure of client’s personnel to hazardous conditions has been avoided by the innovative use of our drones. Customised and secure data portals have provided key stakeholders insight at their convenience. We are partnering with clients to promote ‘Make in India’ – safely and securely.
We do -
- Emergency Response Drones
- Project Status Tracking
- Encroachment Tracking
- Volumetric Calculations
Industries that use our services –
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Utilities
Drones built to get the job done –
- Customized per our client’s requirement. For example – drones built for refinery inspections in Gujarat can withstand windspeeds of 45 kmph
- Highest safety with 5 Levels of Failsafe ensures that drones don’t crash in highly inflammable and hazardous areas
- Best in class Video and Data analytics to provide actionable insights on the massive aerial information collected
- Trained and certified pilots
- Live video over internet/live notifications
- 50X optical zoom allows you to see the tiniest of cracks even from a height of 100 meters
- Target tracking and chasing
Site supervisors receive comprehensive, actionable, dynamic hover and zoom reports at the end of each inspection.